SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
The quietest furnace in its class
The SL280V is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It’s also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so you can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system’s SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency***
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- The quietest furnace in its class—up to 4-1/2 times quieter than competitive models
SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating.
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures in your home
- Variable speed technology—delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed—provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org
***iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.